At Classlist we are always on the search for talent
Classlist is the world’s first virtual schoolgate. Launched late 2015, Classlist already operates in over 2000 schools ranging from state primaries to large independent secondaries across England. Classlist’s free platform was created for parents by parents. It enables trust-based school communities where parents connect and help each other with everyday school-related tasks.
We are quickly building a wonderful network of contributors – come join us! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Stack Engineer
Oxford-based ed-tech startup Classlist is building an AI - driven personal digital assistant for parents who are struggling to keep on top of school life. We are seeking a full-time full stack engineer to help rocket the business to the next level. Your role will be to help us develop an amazing and intuitive app for parents at thousands of schools. You must be a great engineer with a good sense of humour and like a good challenge!
Why you’ll love working for Classlist
- Great office located in Summertown, Oxford,
- A truly entrepreneurial team with a desire to change the industry
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, rapidly growing, venture backed company (extra points if you can say that 5x fast)
- Family friendly environment
- Competitive salary
- Full-stack application and infrastructure development in a variety of languages
- Work in cross-functional, agile teams
- Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of our native Android and iOS app.
- Work with Google Cloud and AWS API endpoints..
- Work with SQL and NoSQL DB systems
- Work with Google Analytics, Google DataStudio, HotJar and Appcues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong fundamental understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Strong coding abilities in at least one language.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a dynamic startup environment.
- Strong desire to learn about new technologies and systems.
- 3 years experience in the field
- Experience with native iOS and native Android(Swift and Java) and app store deployment
- Experience with SQL queries and data manipulation
- Experience with Jenkins and deployments