18 August 2017
We created Classlist because we believe that our childrens’ school is one of the most important and useful communities in a person’s life.
We believe in the traditional notion of community as people who help and look out for each other. We hope that Classlist members embrace the concept of being inclusive and supportive of each other. We never share your info with advertisers. In turn, we expect members to:
- Respect fellow class parents, which includes not using their contact details for marketing or professional purposes.
- Be honest, authentic, and straightforward in all actions.
- Don’t share information from the website without the author’s permission.
- Maintain the privacy and security of the site by creating a unique password and keeping this safe.
- Don’t use the website to complain about the school or individuals connected with the school.
We track and act upon all member reports and there is a report button on every member profile.